This is your journey through A Course in Miracles, as taught to me by God. For The Treasure Map is the practical application of ACIM Forgiveness, as she purifies your thinking from fear to love, leading to the right mind that grants the happy dream in time.
Welcome to Awakening
With each treasure map you draw up, either via an inward meditation or treasure map giftbook, you will be seeking to find and truly forgive where the ego has hidden the belief in separation from Source.
This 12-month course will take you deep into the true teachings of A Course in Miracles. You see, the truth of ACIM must be read through the right mind that can be found at the base of the treasure maps that you draw up.
Many years ago now, I found myself at a local meet up group for students of the Course. I loved the interaction with fellow students, although I found it thoroughly confusing when the group all agreed on the same meaning of the passages, which were completely incorrect. I could hear the inner voice teaching me what the passages were saying. I began to feel confused myself when suddenly, I felt this invisible presence lift my body and tell the group mid-session that this was not for me. I am certain that I rumbled a few minds, but I was still unlearning the ego at this stage and the true teachings were not solidified within me. As such, it was detrimental to my own learning to stay and to be led by the ego.
Do not allow the ego to teach you what ACIM says. It does not make this world real. It says to truly forgive everything until peace has been found. All that it does not reveal is the true way that you are to forgive, which has now been offered by The Treasure Map.
You will work through each area of the Course, completely transforming the path you were set to follow, as you give up guilt to know God's grace. You will delete chapters of suffering from your script, as the more guilt within you let go of, the more of the goodness of Perfect Love you get to play in.
The key with these treasure maps will be to find and truly forgive where the ego has hidden the belief in separation, the true cause of every pain/problem that you face.
You are free to go at your own pace, however, it is set as a 12-month online course. For those looking for something simpler there will be the option to purchase a PDF download of the content only.
You must learn to listen to the inner voice that knows the way Home. During our time together, this voice of the right mind will grow in strength, as you begin to unravel the ego-mind to return thinking to the mind of peace and love that leads to One-mindedness, awakening from the dream of death in duality.
By the time you complete this course, you will have a new direction to follow in the world of form. You would have begun to automatically correct your thinking whenever peace has been lost and welcome in deep happiness as you start to help others to undo fear to remember love, Perfect Love.
For those that signed up for the Teacher Training program, you will be on your way to becoming a Truforgiveness Healer. One of God's guides sent to help others to move from the nightmare of separation into the happy dream that precedes spiritual awakening.
Either way, you would have found your purpose in life, knowing that your true purpose is to continue to 'forgive within' to undo the fake self that seeks suffering to know the true Self that is perfect, peaceful and powerful. The innocent Mind that needs to awaken from the dream of death in duality.
"My thoughts do not mean anything."
1. This idea applies to all the thoughts of which you are aware, or become aware in the practice periods. ²The reason the idea is applicable to all of them is that they are not your real thoughts. ³We have made this distinction before, and will do so again. ⁴You have no basis for comparison as yet. ⁵When you do, you will have no doubt that what you once believed were your thoughts did not mean anything.
Explained: There are two minds. The wrong mind of ego-identification and the right mind of peace and love. The wrong mind essentially is the brain and the jumbled thoughts that swim through your head. Deep within the darkness of the subconscious is the right mind that knows being and not bodily-identification. You must get out of your head and undo the belief in separation and specialness to locate the loving and kind Thoughts You share with God. These are found in the right mind, and it is to here The Treasure Map takes you. Until you begin to draw up your treasure maps you will have no true knowledge of the right mind and the gifts of grace it wills to deliver.
2. This is the second time we have used this kind of idea. ²The form is only slightly different. ³This time the idea is introduced with “My thoughts” instead of “These thoughts,” and no link is made overtly with the things around you. ⁴The emphasis is now on the lack of reality of what you think you think.
Explained: The ego teaches that you forgive another, and sometimes yourself. But Jesus and His Course teach that each separating thought must be looked at and truly forgiven in order to return to the right mind of peace and love. You must take take each strand of darkness, withdraw it within to dissolve the guilt that covers the grace of the right mind: Perfect Love.
3. This aspect of the correction process began with the idea that the thoughts of which you are aware are meaningless, outside rather than within; and then stressed their past rather than their present status. ²Now we are emphasizing that the presence of these “thoughts” means that you are not thinking. ³This is merely another way of repeating our earlier statement that your mind is really a blank. ⁴To recognize this is to recognize nothingness when you think you see it. ⁵As such, it is the prerequisite for vision.
Explained: Christ vision belongs to the right mind and you cannot get to this mind of peace and love until you have truly forgiven each barrier to the awareness of innocence within. This is why you must apply 'I Forgive' to each layer you find in the subconscious, as you mentally dig deeper within to move through the dark to find the light.
4. Close your eyes for these exercises, and introduce them by repeating the idea for today quite slowly to yourself. ²Then add:
³This idea will help to release me from all that I now believe.
Explained: You can follow the practical application of the lessons in the Workbook of ACIM or you can start to draw up your treasure maps. This will save you decades of time, for you will be guided to the right mind from where Helen scribed it. It will then be this right mind of peace and love that will teach you via revelation and not ego interpretation. This is how I came to know the true teachings of ACIM. As well as my nightly dream state where I was taught by God.
The Treasure Map is not here to replace ACIM but to compliment your unlearning, as she guides you to the right mind and undoes the barriers to the awareness of Perfect Love within.
⁴The exercises consist, as before, in searching your mind for all the thoughts that are available to you, without selection or judgment. ⁵Try to avoid classification of any kind. ⁶In fact, if you find it helpful to do so, you might imagine that you are watching an oddly assorted procession going by, which has little if any personal meaning to you. ⁷As each one crosses your mind, say:
⁸My thought about _________ does not mean anything.
⁹My thought about _________ does not mean anything.
Explained: Your ego thoughts mean nothing for they are the effect of a cause within. For example, if you move through the shadow of hating your body, be this because of the size and shape or you have been injured in an attack, this idea of self-hate would project from some hidden hate within for leaving God to play god yourself in time. The cause of every shadow of suffering stems from a past thought of the sin of separation. You must truly forgive your ego thoughts to locate the Thoughts You share with God that belong to the right mind and not the wrong mind. For example, if you think someone is mean and nasty you then take this idea and forgive within by following The Treasure Map. If you go deep enough down (which is why each treasure map consists of a series of 30-questions) you will discover that you think you are mean and nasty for leaving God.
5. Today’s thought can obviously serve for any thought that distresses you at any time. ²In addition, five practice periods are recommended, each involving no more than a minute or so of mind searching. ³It is not recommended that this time period be extended, and it should be reduced to half a minute or less if you experience discomfort. ⁴Remember, however, to repeat the idea slowly before applying it specifically, and also to add:
⁵This idea will help to release me from all that I now believe.
Explained: In truth, you must learn to follow the FAITH of God, which is how you truly forgive. Every idea of separation must be looked at and truly forgiven, this is how you become free from the idea you are sinful of separating from Source. The true cause of the pain, punishment, and problems you face in time.
Free Gift: If you would like to complete the journaling of this treasure map related to Lesson 10 then grab your journal and complete the map below. The Treasure Map is a gift from God sent to save you from suffering. One Truforgiveness opportunity at a time.
The Treasure Map
The following treasure map has been taken from Lesson 10 of The Mastership™. Whilst it is offered as both a giftbook and inward meditation in the course, here you can grab your own journal as you seek to change your mind from the wrong to the right. And to find the passages from A Course in Miracles that are concealed within. This is how you truly learn by finding the right mind of being and not body.
Please allow for at least 90+ minutes to journal this treasure map. Remember, you must follow the FAITH of God as you apply the 'I Forgive' principle to every layer of debris you find.
Good luck with going within.
- Who or what is yours? I forgive
- What thought do you have? I forgive having the thought of
- What do you have? I forgive having
- What are you thinking? I forgive thinking
- What are you guilty of doing? I forgive being guilty of
- What do you forgive yourself for? I forgive myself for
- What do you forgive and why? I forgive
- What do you need to let go of? I forgive needing to let go of
- Who or what has abused you? I forgive the abuse of
- Who or what do you rely on? I forgive relying on
- What is happening to you? I forgive
- Have you abused anyone? I forgive abusing
- What are you moving through? I forgive moving through
- What does abuse mean to you? I forgive abuse for meaning
- What is happening to you? I forgive
- What are you thinking? I forgive thinking
- What thought are you being hurt by? I forgive being hurt by the thought
- What are you being in time? I forgive being
- What do you want to be released from? I forgive wanting to be released from
- Who or what are you separate from? I forgive being separate from
- Who has been abused? I forgive
- What thought terrifies you? I forgive being terrified of the thought
- What are you searching for? I forgive searching for
- What mistake have you made? I forgive the mistake of
- What do you think? I forgive thinking
- What is the mistaken belief that you have made? I forgive the mistaken belief that
- What do you want to destroy? I forgive wanting to destroy
- What do your thoughts mean? I forgive my thoughts for meaning
- What do you forgive yourself for? I forgive myself for
- What do you know? I forgive knowing
The thoughts that swirl through your brain are not true, for truth belongs to wholeness, Oneness with Perfect Love. These Thoughts of peace and love belong to the right mind, to where The Treasure Map takes you.
In Chapter 19 of the Course you are told, "Faith is the gift of God, through Him Whom God has given you." (ACIM, T-19.I.11:1) FAITH is how you truly heal and after my decades of punishment God came to me and told me that He would reward me for all I went through. The gift that I received was that of FAITH. I was born in 1974. I specifically came into this world to teach you how to truly heal with the FAITH of God, which is how you truly forgive, the way that Jesus once did and I do as well. And, hopefully you too now.
The Treasure Map is how you make miracles by changing your mind from the wrong to the right.
If you are interested in ACIM then make sure you dive into The Mastership™ as I teach you all God has taught me and you complete one treasure map each day.
Be taken through the true teachings of the text of A Course in Miracles, for the way the ego interprets it is not the truth. It clearly states that you must continue to practice True Forgiveness (Truforgiveness) to undo fear to return to love. It does not make the world of form true, as it is the illusion you must wake up from.
Move through every lesson of the workbook of ACIM and true revelation will be granted. Not only this, but you will be offered your treasure map to draw up, which is your true prayer to God, as she undoes the belief in separation to find the truth of sameness that is buried deep within: the remembrance of Perfect Love.
Manual for Teachers
For those that wish to teach or to even become Truforgiveness Healers, this is a beautiful part of the Course. We will also run through the supplements that Helen Schucman scribed, as Psychotherapy: Purpose, Process, & Practice is important to this true healing that is offered by The Treasure Map of Truforgiveness, FAITH & the 'I Forgive' Principle.
If you do not see ACIM through the lens of Oneness, you are not seeing it at all. It clearly states that this world is the dream you need to wake up from, and a path to do so is that of True Forgiveness, which is spelt as Truforgiveness. For you forgive at the cause of every complaint you face: the choice to be separate instead of whole. However, before you awaken from the illusion, there is the happy dream that is peaceful and kind for that those that 'forgive within' enjoy.
Register Your Interest
If you are ready for miracles then you have come to the right place.
To awaken is to undo the ego-mind to find the right mind that leads to One-mindedness. Do not follow the ego path of awakening that sees you maintain the belief in separation, for those that wake have found the sill voice within where there are no thoughts of judgment or attack. For the belief in separation has been undone.
Whilst you can go at your own pace, The Awakening Course (12-months) will walk you through A Course in Miracle - the Text, Workbook, Manual for Teachers & Supplements - to ensure the true message of Jesus is not lost by ego interpretation via the gift that is The Treasure Map.
1. What it says
It says that this world is a dream you must wake from, not continue to make true and get stuck in. However, and this is an important but, you must locate the right mind hidden deep within the darkness of the subconscious to know this world is not true. You cannot simply state this from the ego-mind, for the world of form is true to the self that is separate.
2. The path to peace and salvation
Jesus is very clear that the path to peace and salvation is by Forgiveness. Only, it was never revealed how to practice the type of Forgiveness that he mentions. The Treasure Map is ACIM Forgiveness, as it leads the student to where the ego has hidden the belief in separation, which is the true cause of every pain/problem in the illusion of time.
The Mastership™ is also part of the three-year Teacher Training program to become a Truforgiveness Healer. If you would like to stay updated, make sure you sign up.
The darkness within conceals the truth of light, Perfect Love. Until your know your beingness and not bodily-identification you will sleep. It is most important that you start to change your mind, from the ego-mind to the right mind so that you can find the truth of One-mindedness that is what the awakened know. It is a gradual process from dark to light and you continue to go back and forth until only Perfect Love remains.
Need to Know More
What is The Mastership?
Whom is this for?
What will I gain from The Mastership?
What is the format of this course?
When does this commence?
What is the cost?
The Mastership is about becoming vigilant to clean within, to forgive within, and gain control over your thinking. To gain control is to locate the right mind and the thoughts you share with God. For the true and positive thoughts are hidden deep within you, where there are no shadows of the sin of separation that distorts true sight.