Terms and Conditions
Updated 24th November 2019
4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email. You also consent to inclusion on the list used for e-mail marketing by Tash McKenna.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However, no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
8. The refund policy of material:
- Online Courses: These come with a 30-day money-back guarantee of FAITH on them. If you are not happy, get back in touch within the first 30-days after purchase and you can have a full refund. Limited to one refund only for all the courses, not one refund on each course.
- Email Courses: There is a 5-day money-back guarantee on the email courses, from the date of purchase. If you are not happy, get back in touch within this timeframe to receive your refund and to cancel the payment.
- Instant Downloads: Unfortunately, there is no money-back guarantee on these products as they are an instant download. Please ensure you are certain of purchase before you buy it.
- The Mentorship Program: As these work 1:1 with Tash, there is a no refund policy for this. Please ensure you are happy with your purchase before you buy it.
9. Tash McKenna reserves the right to refuse to work with people that she feels will not benefit from this work, disruptive to the group, or not suitable for this new way of true healing. Please respect her decision.
10. Truforgiveness Therapy sessions can be purchased through The Mentorship Program. Whilst the 1:1 session will last for 60-minutes (approximately), the deeper release work is done after the video conferencing session. It can take Tash a few days to move through the darkness that is coming up to be truly forgiven and released. It also includes a tailored short course based upon what was truly forgiven and will be emailed to the client in the days following the session.
11. For those students that do purchase the 1:1 Truforgiveness Therapy session with Tash McKenna, time frames cannot be guaranteed. It will depend upon availability. If there is a problem, simply reply to the email you receive to discuss moving forward. For those that do enter into a Truforgiveness Therapy session with Tash, there will be no recording of the session, in audio or video, and the session will be private. Tash makes no guarantees as to how the session will unfold, and for those that undertake these sessions, you release Tash McKenna from any and all liability from this. If you do not agree to this, then please do not have a session. For you must be accountable for your own true healing into wholeness. A signed contract must be completed prior to completing this work together.
12. The work of The Treasure Map is taking accountability for your own position that you face. If you wish to undertake any work with Tash McKenna you must be willing to be accountable for what you find in the subconscious mind, that you will be taught to truly forgive. You will release Tash McKenna and the work she teaches from being liable for anything you should find or face. If you do not agree to this, then please do not dive into the work of The Treasure Map of Truforgiveness, FAITH and the 'I Forgive' Principle. This holds true for your family, friends, business associates, etc. as well.
14. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL UNLEARN EGO FEAR TO REMEMBER PERFECT LOVE. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN LEARNING AS WELL AND TAKE FULL ACCOUNTABILITY FOR YOUR JOURNEY. THE MATERIAL PRESENTED IS PROVIDED IN GOOD FAITH AND BASED UPON THE PREMISE, THAT IF YOU ENCOUNTER DARKNESS, IT IS YOURS, TO BEGIN WITH. THERE WILL BE NO BLAME OF NATASHA MCKENNA FOR WHAT YOU ENCOUNTER ON THE JOURNEY WITHIN, FOR YOUR HEALING IS AT YOUR OWN HANDS. FOR THOSE THAT UNDERTAKE TRUFORGIVENESS SESSION/S WITH NATASHA MCKENNA, SHE WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR WHAT YOU ENCOUNTER, OR THE OUTCOME OF THAT SESSION. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS, DO NOT MOVE FORWARD WITH A TRUFORGIVENESS THERAPY SESSION. THE MATERIAL PRESENTED ON THIS SITE CANNOT BE TAUGHT IN ANOTHER CAPACITY BY ANOTHER, UNLESS WRITTEN AUTHORITY HAS BEEN PROVIDED BY NATASHA MCKENNA. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
16. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
17. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
19. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Orange County, California. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason is unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Last Updated: November 24th, 2019